1. A kick ass Tabata class on Tuesday, and hearing this song during it:
2. The discovery of a food truck that sells these sandwiches. This would be the ultimate drunk food.
3. Taking an extended lunch break for some solo brews and oysters:
4. Trying to be just a tiny bit healthier this week. I made lunch every day and even had a few healthy dinners, like this one:
5. Soaking up the last few days of summer with work lunches on the grass.
6. I haven't mentioned this on the blog yet, but I joined a kickball team (and knocked another thing off of my fitness bucket list)! It started on Wednesday. The game had to get cut short though because of a scheduling error. I really like everyone on my team :)
7. After 1.5 years (sheesh) I finally got a haircut! And I got some highlights too! I ended up going to a place in Dorchester and it was only $110 for the cut, highlights and a blow dry!! This might still sound like a lot but if I got this done in Boston proper it would have been $300. I love the color (it's more caramel-ish than what I used to have). I tried to take a selfie of it but I'm super awkward...
I cut about 5 (!!) inches off but it's still long. I like it!
8. Some of my favorite shows premiered this week -- the Mindy Project and New Girl. Can't wait for all my shows to be back.
|Two faves in one.|