Some of the weirder things from this week:
- On Tuesday while walking to work I witnessed a pretty bad car accident. Had I not crossed over the street just a few minutes before I likely would have been hit. I spent the rest of the day feeling so crazy and panicking about life being too short.
- Later that night I had to get interviewed by a government agent of sorts...I think (I imagine I shouldn't write about the specifics here?) -- it was nothing serious but was a little scary when a guy showed up at our apartment at 9 pm.
- On Wednesday I was walking into CVS and basically got pummeled by a man running out with stolen stuff. I didn't know what to do and basically stood there like a deer in headlights.
So now it's Thursday. I'm heading to the stores after work today and I hopefully will come home with some new bedding or at least something new for my room. I'm in serious need of an environment change and I just have to find something.
I am going to California in November and need to plot how I will go to my first ever Michelin star restaurant while out there. Hopefully I can find someone to join me or else it'll be a couple of firsts for me!
I also want to:
- see the Redwood trees
- go to Alcatraz (couldn't do this last time because of the government shut down)
- drink both Pliny the Younger and Pliny the Elder
- go to Napa
I'm thinking about doing gymnastics again (remember that?) I stopped going because I had hurt my knee but I think it'd be fun to try it again. Unfortunately I can't find any other adult classes besides the ones at MIT and that's not really convenient anymore. We'll see...
Some random photos to wrap up this weird post:
|Been too long since I walked through the Boston Gardens|
|Endless garden zucchini noodles.|
|Where I eat my lunch just about every day.|
|Picnic for one.|
|The sky looked a lot cooler in person than it does here...|