Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Random

I can't sleep.

I feel so bad for Marley and Rachel on Glee.

I'm annoyed that it is taking me so long to feel even semi- back in shape. Why is this so hard? Why can't I lose weight?

I haven't been feeling well lately. I don't sleep through the night, I have a constant small headache, and I feel nauseous anytime I'm in a car or exercising. I want to rip my nose off my face from the dry heat in my apartment.

I feel like I want a change but I don't know what. Maybe I need a haircut? Or a new job? Or a change of scenery? Whenever I think moving might be a solution I ALWAYS go back to this lyric:

"I think that it's brainless to assume that making changes to your window's view will give a new perspective."

I don't know what I want to do with my life. How does anyone know? I don't even know what the options are. I find myself more and more these days wishing I took a different path in college. Not that it's too late to change. I just don't know what to do. How does anyone save enough money to live?

I wish I could relive these moments.



I just want to feel proud of something again. Like I'm accomplishing something substantial. I don't know how to start.

1 comment:

  1. This post makes me sad :-( I'm glad I read your newest one first. Can I give some unsolicited advice even if you ARE feeling better??
    1 - If you don't want to go as far as getting a haircut, get a mani-pedi. Or just paint your nails some bright color. Or... just get a haircut :P
    2 - Try some caffeine for the smallish constant headache. I know you don't drink coffee but try some more natural options like green tea w/ honey or homemade iced tea with honey and lemon. Try it for a week or so.
    3 - Use the gift card I bought you and schedule a massage

    As far as the job/life/money thing... I can't come up with a one-liner. Let's talk more over T-giving break. Love you xo

    ReplyDelete